09 September 2009

Srsly WTF: Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Get AIDS Already.

Really... I am fucking blogging about Jon & Kate?




Maybe it's my extreme boredom, but these two have had it coming. I think today was the last straw, as I was going through my Facebook friends and saw a couple of posts about them. Honestly, these people should die and there kids be given to the Octomom, so she can sell them for more plastic surgery. I have had the unfortunate chance to watch an episode or two of this horrible show and I don't see the big deal about this. "They have 8 kids." - Uh, so. They're fucking rich. It shouldn't be that fucking hard for them to raise those little bastards. If they didn't have cameras on them 24/7, I'm sure they would have hired 3 nannies. Yeah, how fucking interesting would have that been? 




But for all it's worth, if I was Jon or Kate, I'd be pissed.




1. If I were Jon, I'd be pissed that Kate has potential to be hot, but chooses to look like a high school softball playing, soccer mom, twat eating lesbian.




 




2. If I were Kate, I would be super pissed because this dude I'm married to, is the douche bag, dude bro reincarnation of William Hung. All the Ed Hardy shirts in the world wouldn't cover up the fact that Jon is a pussbag. Fuck that, if I was a dude bro, I'd be fucking pissed! This cock sucker is making you guys look like dumb fucks, rocking your gear. If I was Ed Hardy, I'd pay him, NOT TO WEAR MY SHIT.




 




Also, did Jon artificially inseminate himself, because all his fucking kids are replicas of him. I see nothing of Kate. NOTHING. 8 little fucking William Hung's as my children, WTF I'd be furious as hell. Imagine gathering them up at your parents house for Christmas. Fuckin'  A! The grandparents would be confused as fuck as to why there is 8 Chinese dudes singin' "Livin' La Vida Loca". 




Either way, fuck em' both. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment