04 September 2009

Srsly WTF: Craigslist = Shit



I'm on Craigslist, 24/7
And it never ceases to amaze me, the amount of utterly useless, broken, out of date crap that people post. Not only does that urk me, but just the fact that they make up these selling prices and think anyone in their right state of mind would pay that price. This crap was barely cool in the 70's and 80's, what makes people think it looks good 30 something years later. Some things don't get better with age, look at David Lee Roth, he is all sorts of fucked up.


 




I have to create a new site, dedicated to the sale of shitty stuff at reasonable prices. I'll call it Krangslist. In honor of Krang from TMNT, who for some reason always had useless devices that he devised to attempt to destroy the Ninja Turtles, and of course, time after time, it was an EPIC FAIL. Stupid Brain. ... thing.
 






 

1 comment:

  1. man not bad blog spot
    i'm impressed
    nice pictures

    ReplyDelete