08 July 2010

Srsly-WTF: Dr. Puppybreath

So the other day when a few friends and I were shooting some hoops, we noticed a tiny, white, fluffy, cloud looking puppy come running onto the court. Beto was on the court, the puppy runs past him and Beto tweaks his ankle. He falls to the floor in agony clutching his ankle. The puppy sees this and comes to his aid and proceeds to heal him with licks and his puppy breath.

As bad as the injury looked, I couldn't help but laugh because the puppy wouldn't stop.

Oh that Dr. Puppybreath. That's what I named him. Anyhoo, here are a couple of pics.

Dr. Puppybreath going to work on Beto. I'm the white guy in the red shorts.




WANTED:

FOR BEING EXTREMELY ADORABLE. 

Oh, I'll get you Dr. Puppybreath. No one hurts my friends and gets away with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment